Please read the contents of the product warranty and do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you have any questions.
Because BONAVENTURA uses natural leather, it may have original scars and tigers and there are individual differences as well, such as patterns and sizes of the grain depending of course on the pattern which is used.
BONAVENTURA product warranty information
- Applicable products
The following guarantee applies to products manufactured and sold by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Target Products").
This warranty covers customers who have purchased a product. In order to receive the warranty service you must have a (copyable) receipt from an authorized dealer and a warranty number. As for products purchased other than those of an authorized dealer, they will not be absolutely guaranteed or repaired.
- Warranty period
Initial failure warranty period: 30 days from date of purchase
- Lifetime guarantee
If you register within 15 days from the date of purchase of your item, you can extend the warranty period for that item.
[What is Lifetime Guarantee]
Our lifetime warranty is not an actual forever lifetime warranty, but a guarantee that the warranty will be valid throughout the life of the product. The life of the product is defined as the length of time expected during product’s normal use. However, if other company’s parts are used in our products, the effective warranty period of other company’s parts will be the warranty period of those parts.
The following parts are not eligible for the lifetime warranty:
- Fabric and lining
- Velcro or elastomer
- Nylon zipper
- Scope of warranty
If a damage occurs due to our responsibility within the warranty period, we will replace or repair the item free of charge. Please contact our Customer Support first, as it may be possible to repair any damage not covered by the warranty based on an estimate. However, even within the warranty period, the following cases will not be covered by the warranty. Even if the product is replaced or repaired, the starting date of the warranty period will be the original purchase date of the target product.
- Wear, loss, misuse or accidental damage
- Damage due to excessive force
- Scratches and abrasions
- Powerful chemicals, cleaners and other liquids
- Extreme hot or cold exposure
- Damage caused by animals, fire or weather
- Natural disasters
- Damage caused by airline or third party or misoperation
- Damage due to modification or repair by a third party
- Theft, loss or intentional damage
- Loss or damage caused during delivery
- Third party products
- Indirect or accidental use of this product, failure or damage from other products used with this product
- Damage from household appliances or other personal property such as laptops, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, DVD players, handheld devices, etc.
- Damage caused for any reason to the data etc. contained in the above equipment (all damages described in this agreement)
The guarantee amount we guarantee is limited to the amount you paid for this product. Some countries and states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
By purchasing a product from us, you agree to our Warranty Policy. Please note that our Warranty Policy may change without notice.
When to ask for a warranty
Warranty claims must be sent directly to us. Please contact us using the customer support Request Form on this site. Please do not send the item without contacting us in advance.
After receiving your product, we will determine whether the product is covered by a service warranty. (Usually within 7-10 working days).
All requests will be determined by the individual situation of the product received.
If we determine that your product is defective due to our reasons, we will repair or replace it free of charge (except for product delivery costs).
If you purchase a product from the online store, contact our Customer Service within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will refund the product price or repair or replace it at our expense.
For irreparable damages, we will send you the same or similar item as a replacement.
Depending on the customer's request, we may send repair parts etc. necessary for repair and instructions.
All products returned to us are first checked for authenticity. If determined to be counterfeit, it will be returned to our legal department and the counterfeit will not be returned.
The following are not considered material or manufacturing defects and are not covered by our warranty: In this case, a fee for repair may be charged.
Wear and damage due to normal use
- Edge paint wear, spontaneous fading, softening and dirt due to normal use
- Spots and stains
- Enlargement and loss of shape due to wearing and normal use
- Surface and seams damage due to wear and friction/rubbing
- Dirt and damage from improper cleaning
- Worn lining due to normal use