- The Contest is organized by BONAVENTURA GmbH.
- The Contest is open to followers who are at least 18 years of age (unless otherwise stated in the giveaway) and is a resident in Germany, Switzerland or Austria. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein.
- The win is according to the wording on the published winning text. The winners will be mentioned by name in the comments or contacted with a private message. The winners must contact BONAVENTURA GmbH within 24 hours after announcement or within a period stated in the competition. After this period, BONAVENTURA reserves the right to pick new winners.
- BONAVENTURA will pick the winners from all registered participants in a pre-announced period.
- The winners will be determined after the closing date as part of a random draw among all participants. If the competition is linked to a task, only those participants who have completed the task correctly will be entered into the draw.
- The win is not permitted for resale and transfer. Cash payment or payment of the prize in kind is not possible.
- Only mediated participation in the giveaway via providers of giveaway search engines on the Internet is excluded. Since such providers hinder the BONAVENTURA platform, BONAVENTURA reserves the right to block these providers.
- You agree that BONAVENTURA may store your data for the duration of the competition and may contact you. BONAVENTURA agrees to comply with data protection and media law regulations with regard to the stored data of all participants. BONAVENTURA will not pass on the data to third parties.
- Only individual persons may participate directly. Representation is not permitted. Employees of BONAVENTURA and the cooperation partners involved in the giveaway as well as their relatives are excluded from participation. Real, complete names must be provided for the actual win.
- The contest is not connected to Facebook and Instagram and other social media and is not sponsored, supported or organized by them in any way. The recipient of the information you provide is not Facebook or Instagram, but BONAVENTURA.
- Participation in the competition is exclusively via a post under the corresponding post on the corresponding social media or homepage of BONAVENTURA.
- BONAVENTURA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. BONAVENTURA reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following –
a). any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating
b). submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
c). submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
- The organizer expressly reserves the right to terminate the competition without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular to any reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled course of the giveaway.
- Questions, comments or complaints about this competition should not be sent to Facebook/Instagram, but to email@example.com
- Facebook, Instagram and other social media shall be indemnified and held harmless from and against any and all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including attorneys' fees and costs to the extent reasonable) resulting from any claims relating to this giveaway.
- Severability clause: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. Instead of the invalid provision, the legally permissible provision that comes closest in economic terms to the meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision shall apply. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole in these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
- Legal recourse is excluded.
- BONAVENTURA reserves the right to modify these conditions of participation.